No one wants to sell their Porsche or other performance car (unless of course it’s to buy another one) and it can be a lot of hassle, placing adverts, dealing with phone calls, weeding out the timewasters and dreamers.
Philip Raby Porsche will take all the hassle away and sell your Porsche on your behalf, so that you’ll get a better price than if you traded it in.
How does it work?
If we are confident that we can sell your Porsche (and we only accept first-rate examples), we will arrange to collect it (or you are welcome to bring it to us) and then keep it in our secure showroom. Once the car has been given a mechanical inspection and a professional valet, we will promote it through a variety of sources and deal with potential buyers. There is nothing else for you to do. We offer full dealer facilities, such as warranties, finance and part-exchange, making it easier for people to buy from us.
We always have people contacting us – from all over the world – looking for Porsches. We ensure that we will get you the best price for the car.
What does it cost?
We have a simple, fair and transparent pricing structure which includes all our costs, such as advertising and warranty, but not any remedial or service work required on the car (it will receive an independent inspection before we market it, any the owner will be liable for the cost of any remedial work required to bring the car up to a saleable standard). The fee is dependant on the selling price, as follows:
- Under £15,000: £1800
- £15,000-19,000: £2000
- £20,000-25,000: £2200
- £25,000-29,000: £2500
- £30,000-34,000: £2700
- £35,000-39,000: £3200
- £40,000- £59,000: £3600
- £60,000-£80,000: £4200
- Over £80,000: please ask
The brokerage fee is subject to 20% VAT. Bear in mind that we are able to command dealer prices for cars so will be able to sell your Porsche at a higher price than if you handled the sale yourself, plus you will have none of the bother.
This is a very personal service, so do please call on 01243 780389 or send an email so we can discuss your requirements.
Why sell your Porsche through Philip Raby Limited?
• We have a great reputation for honest and efficient service – for sellers and buyers
• We respect owners and allow them to take a car back at any time if they change their mind about selling
• Buyers would rather buy from us than a private individual
• We put all our cars through a full, independent inspection before sale
• In most cases, cars sold through us come with a six-month warranty
• Our cars are professionally cleaned and detailed, inside and out
• We are conveniently located in southern England
• We have access to potential buyers in the UK and around the world
• We have a large presence on Facebook and Twitter, plus a large email list, that we use for marketing cars.
• People contact us daily looking for Porsches and other performance cars
• We can help arrange finance and part-exchange for buyers
• Once your car is sold, we pay you immediately.
Looking for an immediate sale?
If you need to sell your Porsche very quickly, the brokerage option may not be right for you. In such situations, we will consider buying your Porsche outright. We pay fair prices for Porsches we buy into stock so please get in touch to discuss further.