No one wants to sell their Porsche or other performance car (unless of course it’s to fund another). It can be a lot of hassle; placing adverts, dealing with phone calls, weeding out the timewasters and dreamers, and making time for viewings, not to mention the worry of test-drives and insurance.
At Philip Raby Porsche we take that hassle away for you. Not only will we prepare and sell your car for you, handling all the paperwork and legalities, we’ll usually get you a better price than if you traded it in.
How does it work?
If we are confident that we can sell your car we will arrange to collect it, or you can bring it to us. From then on it will be kept in our secure showroom. Once it has been mechanically inspected and professionally valeted we will photograph your car and market it on our website and through a variety of other media. We will deal with all potential buyers. There is nothing else for you to do.
We offer full dealer facilities such as warranties, finance and part-exchange, making it easier for people to buy from us.
With people contacting us daily – from all over the world – looking for Porsches, we can ensure that you get the best price for your car.
What does it cost?
We have a simple pricing structure that includes all costs such as storage, fuel, advertising and warranty. In addition, prior to marketing, your car will receive an independent inspection, the outcome of which will be discussed with you, and by agreement, you will meet the cost of any remedial work required to bring the car up to a saleable standard. The advantage of this is that any works carried out will be charged at trade prices, saving you a large percentage on what you would pay were you to arrange the preparation yourself.
Our brokerage fees are scaled to the selling price of your car
- Under £15,000: £1800
- £15,000-19,000: £2000
- £19,000-25,000: £2200
- £25,000-29,000: £2500
- £29,000-34,000: £2700
- £34,000-39,000: £3200
- £39,000- £59,000: £3600
- £59,000-£80,000: £4200
- Over £80,000: please ask
Bear in mind that we are able to command dealer prices for cars, so will be able to sell your Porsche at a higher price than if you handled the sale yourself, and without the hassle.
Brokerage fees are subject to 20% VAT.
This is a very personal service, so please call on 01243 780389 or send an email so we can discuss your requirements.
Why sell your Porsche through Philip Raby Limited?
• We have a great reputation for honest and efficient service – for sellers and buyers
• We respect owners and allow them to take a car back at any time if they change their mind about selling
• Buyers would rather buy from us than a private individual
• We put all our cars through a full, independent inspection before sale
• In most cases, cars sold through us come with a six-month warranty
• Our cars are professionally cleaned and detailed, inside and out
• We are conveniently located in southern England
• We have access to potential buyers in the UK and around the world
• We have a large presence on Facebook and Twitter, plus a large email list, that we use for marketing cars.
• People contact us daily looking for Porsches and other performance cars
• We can help arrange finance and part-exchange for buyers
• Once your car is sold, we pay you immediately.
Looking for an immediate sale?
If you need to sell your Porsche very quickly, the brokerage option may not be right for you. In such situations, we will consider buying your Porsche outright. We pay fair prices for Porsches we buy into stock so please get in touch to discuss further.